May 14, 2014 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
MAY 5, 2014
Members present: Allen, DeWitt, DePalma, Lapp, Rumball, Thurman
Absent with notice: Darnall
The following actions were taken:
1) Approved the meeting agenda as presented.
2) Approved the Consent Agenda with the following:
1. Regular meeting minutes of April 7, 2014
2. Special meeting minutes of April 22, 2014
3. Special meeting minutes of April 28, 2014
4. Regular Bills in the amount of $9,206.63
5. Prepays in the amount of $236,773.60
6. Trustee timesheets in the amount of $1,520.00
3) Approved hiring Nichole Medlock as part-time Administrative Assistant to the Treasurer.
4) Approved hiring Amy Ferree as part-time Janitor for the Police Substation.
5) Approved an agreement with AccuMed Billing Services for the Fire Department.
6) Approved an agreement with ESO Solutions for the Fire Department.
7) Approved the Community Fireworks Display to be held June 21, 2014. (rain date, June 22)
8) Adopted an Oakland County Solid Waste Management Plan Amendment Resolution.
9) Approved the Community Development Block Grant 2014 Emergency Service allocation to the Ortonville Community Emergency Fund (OCEF.)
10) Approved a resolution to purchase and receive reimbursement for mosquito control products under Oakland County's 2014 West Nile Virus Fund Program.
11) Adjourned at 8:02 P.M.
A full copy of the minutes is available at the Clerk's office, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462 or on the Brandon Township Website at www.brandontownship.us
Posted by Candee Allen, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462.
Publish in The Citizen 5-10-14