May 14, 2014 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
April 28, 2014 Synopsis
Trustees Present: McClerren, Skornicka, Eschmann, Baker, Wills
Absent: Waters (with notice), Peters
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the Minutes of the March 24, 2014 Village Council Meeting.
3) Acceptance Items:
Treasurer's Report- March 2014
Brandon Fire Department Expenditures – March 2014
Brandon Township Regular Meeting Minutes – March 3, 2014
Ortonville Planning Commission Meeting Minutes – March 4, 2014
DDA Regular Board Meeting Minutes – February 19, 2014
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $38,369.54.
5) Received an update regarding the status of the Ball Street Bridge Project.
6) Approved the Motion to approve Brandon Township on behalf of the Brandon Fire Department to enter into the AccuMed group Billing service Agreement effective June 1, 2014 through June 1, 2019 per the document contract as presented April 28, 2014.
7) Approved the Motion to approve Brandon Township on behalf of the Brandon Fire Department to enter into the ESO solutions Subscription Agreement effective June 1, 2014 through June 1, 2019 as presented April 28, 2014 by Chief Kwapis.
8) Approved the Motion to approve the proposal submitted by SME for Geotechnical Services in the amount of $25,000.00.
9) Approved the Motion to set the Public Hearing for May 27, 2014 at 6:30 p.m. with the purpose of allowing the public to give input for the DDA TIF Pan update.
10) Approved the 2014 Creekfest 2014 Special Permit submitted by Allison Brauer as presented.
11) Approved the Parade Permit application submitted by Allison Brauer for the 2014 Creekfest Parade as submitted.
12) Regular Meeting Adjourned at 7:45 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 5-10-14