June 04, 2014 - village of oxford
synopsis of regular council meeting mAY 27, 2014
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for troops
2. Roll Call- Bailey, Bossardet, Cloutier, Nichols, Helmuth
3. Approve the agenda – Motion carried as amended.
4. Public Presentation: Interview for DDA Board – Jerry Cremin
5. Public Hearing: Proposed FY' 14-15 Budget and Truth in Taxation
6. Call to Public – for non-agenda items.
7. Consent Agenda:
A. Approval of Minutes- May 13, 2014
C. Letters, Reports and Minutes: Motion carried to receive and file.
D. Board and Commission Updates: DDA appointment
E. Bills- moved to Item 9.5 for discussion
Motion carried to approve consent agenda items.
8. Unfinished/Old Business:
A. Dispatch Services Ballot November election - motion carried to table item
B. Water & Sewer Rates - Motion carried to table item
C. FY' 14-15 Budget
I. DDA Budget
II. Street Fund Projects/Engineering
III. General and all other Funds
D. Adoption of FY '14-15 Budget and setting tax millage rate: motion carried
9. New Business:
A. Ridgelawn Cemetery Rd access Willow Street-motion carried set aside for historical info gathering
B. 98 Glaspie – Option
9.5. Items removed from consent agenda: motion carried for bill run $93,712.99
10. Public Comment
11. Manager's Report
12. Clerk's Report
13. Council Comments
14. Adjournment at 8:30pm