June 11, 2014 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
June 2, 2014
Members present: Allen, Darnall, DeWitt, DePalma, Lapp, Rumball, Thurman
The following actions were taken:
1) Approved the meeting agenda as amended.
2) Approved the Consent Agenda containing the following:
a. Regular Minutes of May 5, 2014
b. Regular Bills in the amount of $20,864.06
c. Prepays in the amount of $509,663.54
d. Trustee timesheets in the amount of $380.00
3) Approved hiring Brenda Cadarette as Administrative Assistant to the Director of Planning and Building.
4) Approved contributing $1,000.00 to the cost of the 2014 fireworks, pending MTA approval.
5) Approved the Metro Act Right of Way Permit Extension Agreement with AT&T.
6) Approved the Intergovernmental Agreement providing a police liaison officer for Brandon Schools.
7) Postponed payment approval of Michigan Townships Association dues to the June 30, 2014 Special Meeting.
8) Approved the 2015-2017 Community Development Block Grant Cooperation Agreements and Resolution 239-14 renewing it for those years.
9) Approved Ehresman Associates, Inc. as the bidding and construction agent for the CDBG flooring project at the senior center in the amount of $2,640.00.
10) Approved hiring Thornberry Lawn Care, LLC as temporary maintenance contractor pending approval of a new contract for cemetery maintenance.
11) Adjourned at 8:33 PM.
A full copy of the minutes is available at the Clerk's office, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462 or on the Brandon Township Website at www.brandontownship.us
Posted by Candee Allen, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462.
Publish in The Citizen 6-07-14