June 11, 2014 - PUBLIC NOTICE
City of the Village of Clarkston
CLOSE OF REGISTRATION FOR THE August 5, 2014 PRIMARY ELECTION
To the Qualified Electors of the CITY OF CLARKSTON, County of Oakland:
Notice is hereby given that the last day to register for the AUGUST 5, 2014, PRIMARY ELECTION will be Monday, July 7, 2014.
If you are not currently registered to vote or need to register at a new address, you may do so at the following locations and times:
· City of Clarkston Clerk's offices 375 Depot St 9am to 5 pm Mon-Fri.
· County Elections Division, 1200 N. Telegraph Rd., Pontiac, MI 48341, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
· Secretary of State Branch Offices.
· At specified agencies for clients receiving services through Family Independence Agency, the Department of Community Health, Michigan Jobs Commission and some offices of the Commission for the Blind.
· At military recruitment offices for persons who are enlisting.
· Voter Registration Application - Mail to the election official as directed on the application by the close of registration deadline.
Note: Persons registering by mail are required to vote in person unless they have previously voted in person in the state or are at least 60 years of age or are handicapped.
The election will be conducted in Precinct 1 of The City of Clarkston for the purpose of Primary Election for the following offices Governor, US Senator, Rep in Congress 8th District, State Senator 12th District, Rep State Legislature 43 rd District, County Commissioner 4th District, Delegate to County Convention, Proposal 14-1, and Proposal Clarkston Independence District Library.
Full text of the proposal(s) may be obtained from: City Clerk
City of Clarkston, 375 Depot St, Clarkston MI 48346 248-625-1559
Sandy Miller, City Clerk