July 09, 2014 - BRANDON TOWNSHIP
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
June 30, 2014
Call to Order at 6:34 P.M.
Members present: Allen, Darnall, DeWitt, DePalma, Lapp, Rumball, Thurman
The following actions were taken:
1) Approved the meeting agenda as amended.
2) Held a Public Hearing for the Community Development Block Grant 2012 and 2013 Reprogramming.
3) Citizen Comments included asking for township support in paving a portion of Oakhill Road as well as future consideration to improve local trails used for hiking and bicycling.
4) Approved Michigan Township Association dues payment of $5,189.00.
5) Approved PY 2012 and PY2013 Community Development Block Grant Reprogramming Resolutions.
6) Approved advertising bidding on hay harvesting on the township's Hadley Road property.
7) Discussed in workshop format the township's Strategic Plan.
8) Adjourned at 9:21 P.M.
A full copy of the minutes is available at the Clerk's office, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462 or on the Brandon Township Website at www.brandontownship.us
Posted by Candee Allen, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462.
Publish in The Citizen 7-05-14