July 30, 2014 - village of oxford
synopsis of special council meeting june 22, 2014
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for troops
2. Roll Call- Bailey, Bossardet, Cloutier, Nichols, Helmuth
3. Approve the agenda – Motion carried as presented.
4. Public Presentation: Interview of DDA Director Candidate-Virginia Schomisch
5. Public Hearing: none
6. Call to Public – for non-agenda items.
7. Consent Agenda:
A. Approval of Minutes- set aside item
C. Letters, Reports and Minutes:
D. Board and Commission Updates—Motion carried to receive and file.
E. Bills- approval $357,867.66 - Motion carried to approve consent agenda item.
8. Unfinished/Old Business:
A. Ridgelawn Cemetery Access Road- motion carried to set aside
B. Wage Increase and reclassification request – motion carried
9. New Business:
A. Appointment of DDA Executive Director – motion carried
B. Polly Ann Trail Crossings – motion carried to place temporary stop signs at intersections
10. tems removed from consent agenda: none
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 7:25pm