August 20, 2014 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
August 12, 2014
A. A Regular Meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:00 PM at Independence Township Hall.
B. The Pledge of Allegiance was given.
C. ROLL CALL: Present: Kittle, Pallotta, Brown, Aliaga, Lohmeier, Ritchie
There was a quorum present.
Also Present: Richard Carlisle, Carlisle Wortman Associates
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA: As presented
E. CLOSED SESSION: None scheduled
F. BOARD/PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS: Supervisor Kittle; Trustee Aliaga; Trustee Lohmeier
G. PUBLIC COMMENT: None
H. PUBLIC HEARING: None Scheduled
I. PRESENTATIONS AND REPORTS: None
J. CARRYOVER / POSTPONED AGENDA ITEMS: None
K. CONSENT AGENDA:
1. Approval of Board of Trustees Regular Meeting Minutes of July 22, 2014 as presented.
2. Approval of Payroll of August 1, 2014; and Check Run of August 7, 2014 for a Total Amount of $2,009,310.39
L. ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT AGENDA:
M. REGULAR BUSINESS:
1. Adoption and Implementation of the Dixie Highway Development Action Plan and Approval of Budget Amendment
2. Appointment of Deputy Supervisor and Approval of job description as amended
N. COMMUNICATIONS / FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS / REPORTS:
1. Reports: Fire Department Monthly Reports for May, June and July, 2014
O. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS: Supervisor Kittle; Clerk Pallotta; Treasurer Brown, Trustee Lohmeier; Trustee Aliaga
P. ADJOURNMENT: The Regular Meeting adjourned at 8:05 PM.
Barbara A. Pallotta, CMC
Published: Wednesday, August 20, 2014