SYNOPSIS of NOVEMBER 17, 2009 meeting
November 25, 2009 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
NOVEMBER 17, 2009
1. The regular meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:30 p.m., at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call: Present: Wagner, VanderVeen, Carson, Lohmeier, Wallace, Rosso, Petterson
There was a quorum.
4. The Agenda was approved with revisions: Adding Scheduling of Budget Review
5. Citizens were offered an opportunity to address the Board regarding subjects that were not on the Agenda.
6. Approved First Reading of Text Amendment to Code of Ordinances, Chapter 50, Zoning Ordinance #83, Section 50-862, Site Specific Relief Authorization
7. Approved motion to terminate attorney services of Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton
8. Approved Accounts Payable Check Run
9. Approved motion to go into executive session to discuss MDEQ Litigation at 8:11 p.m.
10. Came into open session at 8:27 p.m.
11. Approved resolution to dismiss petition with MDEQ
12. Approved motion to set budget review meeting for November 24, 2009 at 6:00 p.m.
13. Meeting adjourned at 9:12 p.m.