Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a Public Hearing February 24, 2010
February 10, 2010 - zoning board of appeals
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Charter Township of Brandon Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a Public Hearing February 24, 2010 at 7:30 P.M. at Brandon Township Offices, 395 Mill Street, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 to hear the following appeals.
1) Appeal # 003-10 Sidwell # 03-35-100-009
Name: Donald Greenlees
Location: 4370 Seymour Lake Road
Request: Applicant requests a variance of 600 square feet to put addition onto existing 1200 square foot barn. By ordinance he is at his maximum footage allowed.
2) Appeal # 004-10 Sidwell # 03-18-400-023
Name: Eileen McClennen
Location: 530 Granger Road
Request: Applicant requests a variance of 400 square feet to build a 1600 square foot barn. By ordinance she is allowed a maximum of 1200 square foot.
3) Appeal # 005-10 Sidwell # 03-19-451-004
Name: Scott Smith/Clubhouse Properties
Request: Applicant request two 2) variances
1. A change in use to operate a re-sale shop in a non-conforming building.
2. To allowed increase in square footage and use of a non-conforming building.
Any further information regarding the above hearing may be obtained at the Brandon Township Planning & Building Department during regular office hours, or telephone 627-4916 & 627-4917.
Publish in The Citizen 2-6-10