Orion Township Library
SYNOPSIS of January 21, 2010 meeting
February 10, 2010 - SYNOPSIS
ORION TOWNSHIP LIBRARY BOARD
MEETING January 21, 2010
Present: MaryAnne Thorndycraft, James Abramczyk, Mary Pergeau, Jim Phillips, Kathy Palmer, Tom Traurig, trustees; Linda Sickles, director.
Meeting called to order at 6:35 p.m.
1. Agenda approved as amended
2. Consent agenda approved.
3. Circulation up 2.52% from December, 2008.
4. The Library Board accepted a donation of cash and historical artifacts from Paul Bailey, representing the Estate of James Ingram.
5. Michael Luna was a guest at the meeting.
6. 2009 Friends donations to the library totaled over $19,000.
7. Strategic Planning meeting to be held on Feb. 1 at 5 p.m.
8. Fund development meeting to be held on Feb. 1 at 6 p.m.
9. Revision to Investment Policy per the library attorney approved.
10. Revision to wording in Personnel Policy approved
Meeting adjourned at 9:05 p.m.
The next regular meeting of the Orion Township Library Board is Thursday, February 18, 2010 in the conferences room of the library at 6:30 p.m.