Citizens Community Federal
image
Palace Chrysler-Jeep

Orion Township


Zoning Board of Appeals will public hearings on Monday, May 24, 2010



shadow
shadow
May 05, 2010 - NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING

The Charter Township of Orion Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing on Monday, May 24, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. in the lower level of the Orion Township Hall, 2525 Joslyn Road, Lake Orion, Michigan 48360, on the following matter:

AB-2010-09, Bruce & Katherine Hall, 954 N. Long Lake Blvd.

The petitioner is seeking four variances from Ordinance No. 78, Section 6.07, 26.01, and 27.01 C, 1 & 2 to replace existing house:

1) A 16.5-foot variance from the required 30-foot front yard setback.

2) A 7.6-foot variance, on the east side, from the required 10-foot side yard setback

3) A 5.1-foot variance, on the west side, from the required 10-foot side yard setback

4) A 2.7% variance from the required 25% maximum lot coverage, for a total maximum lot coverage of 27.7%.

You may send correspondence regarding this case to the Orion Township Hall, addressed to the Zoning Board of Appeals, or you may attend the public hearing to express your views and/or concerns.

A complete copy of the proposed ZBA application is on file in the Building Department Office and may be examined during normal business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, until the date of the public hearing.

Loren Yaros, Chairman

Zoning Board of Appeals

Charter Township of Orion

* * *

NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING

The Charter Township of Orion Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing on Monday, May 24, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. in the lower level of the Orion Township Hall, 2525 Joslyn Road, Lake Orion, Michigan 48360, on the following matter:

AB-2010-10, Premier Self Storage, LLC, 100 Premier Drive

Petitioner is seeking a determination, in accordance with Sign Ordinance No. 138, Section 12,A, whether or not rental trucks parked in front of the building are considered a prohibited sign per Sign Ordinance No. 138, Section 5, M.

You may send correspondence regarding this case to the Orion Township Hall, addressed to the Zoning Board of Appeals, or you may attend the public hearing to express your views and/or concerns.

A complete copy of the proposed ZBA application is on file in the Building Department Office and may be examined during normal business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, until the date of the public hearing.

Loren Yaros, Chairman

Zoning Board of Appeals

Charter Township of Orion

print
Print
email
Email Link
share
Share
The Oxford Leader
SPI Subscriptions
Site Search