SYNOPSIS MAY 18, 2010 meeting
May 26, 2010 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
MAY 18, 2010
1. The regular meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:30 p.m., at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Roll Call: Present: VanderVeen, Lohmeier, Wallace, Rosso, Petterson, Carson
3. The Agenda was amended by moving #2 to #1under New Business.
4. The public forum opened at and closed with no one speaking
5. The following Consent Agenda items were approved:
a. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of April 20, 1020
b. Approval of Insurance Policy for On-Call Fire Fighters
6. Dan Stencil from Oakland County Parks and Recreation gave a presentation on their park system and upcoming millage campaign
7. Approved First Reading of a Text Amendment to Zoning Ordinance to Permit Motor Vehicle Fueling Stations as a Special Land Use in the C-2 Planned Shopping Center District
8. Susan Hendricks presented a review of 2009 and 2010 actual financial data
9. Treasurer Carson presented the 2010 First Quarter Investment Report
10. Approved Accounts Payable Check run except MMRMA and HRC
11. Scheduling departments for budget meetings
12. Statements and Correspondence
13. The meeting adjourned at 9:37 p.m.