SYNOPSIS Of the Regular Meeting on May 12, 2010
May 26, 2010 - CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF OXFORD
COUNTY OF OAKLAND MICHIGAN
Of the Regular Meeting of the Charter Township of Oxford Board of Trustees held on May 12, 2010 at the Oxford Township Fire Hall.
PRESENT: Supervisor Dunn, Clerk Wright, Treasurer Ferrari, Trustee Bellairs, Trustee Cryderman, and Trustee Spisz.
ABSENT: Trustee Bunting
The following actions were taken:
• Approved the agenda as amended.
• Approved the Consent Agenda as amended.
• Approved and adopted Amendment .005 to Zoning Ordinance No. 67A, items i, ii, iii, iv.
• Tabled the First Reading of proposed Ordinance No. 103.003 (Land Division) until the June 9, 2010 Township Board meeting.
• Approved the First Reading and scheduled the Second Reading and possible adoption of proposed Ordinance No. 104A.005 (Acreage Division).
• Authorized Clerk Wright and Trustee Bellairs to meet with NOTA representatives to discuss the Intergovernmental Agreement to be addressed at the June 9, 2010 Township Board meeting.
• Authorized Treasurer Ferrari to execute the new Agreements for Summer Tax Collections on behalf of the Township with Oxford Schools, Lake Orion Community Schools, Oakland Schools and Oakland Community College.
• Authorized the purchase of 46 cases of Mosquito Dunks and 5 cases of Altosid XR Ingot Briquets at a total cost of $5,172.28 with $5,155.03 coming from the Oakland County West Nile Virus Prevention Grant and $17.25 coming from Oxford Township General Fund.
• Adopted the Resolution Authorizing the West Nile Virus Fund Expense Reimbursement Request.
• Approved the contract with OLSHA for Minor Home Repair Services for CDBG Program Year 2009 and authorized CDBG Coordinator Ferrari to sign the contract on behalf of Oxford Township.
• Authorized Attorney Rentrop to inform the arbitrator that the Township will pay the amount determined by the arbitrator over time.
• Approved the Regular Bills as presented.
• Approved the Adkison Need bills as presented.
• Approved the Carlisle Wortman bills as presented.
• Approved the Gary Rentrop bills as presented.
• Approved the Secrest Wardle bills as presented.
• Approved the Giffels-Webster invoices contingent upon adjusting the engineer's rate on invoices #099896 and #099897, and removing invoice #099895.
• Meeting was adjourned at 10:05 pm.
Curtis W. Wright
Oxford Township Clerk
300 Dunlap Road
P.O. Box 3
Oxford, MI 48371
248-628-9787, ext. 5
Publish: Oxford Leader: May 26, 2010