SYNOPSIS TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD JUNE 1, 2010
June 09, 2010 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
JUNE 1, 2010
1. The regular meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:30 p.m., at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Roll Call: Present: VanderVeen, Lohmeier, Wallace, Rosso, Petterson, Carson, Wagner
3. The Agenda was amended by moving the Closed Session to the end of New Business.
4. Public Forum
5. The following Consent Agenda items were approved:
a. Regular Meeting Minutes of May 4, 2010 and May 11, 2010
b. Accounts Payable Check Run, including two HRC checks for CIA
c. Annual Membership Dues to MTA
6. Township Attorney gave a status report on completion of the Morgan Lake Ridge Paving
7. Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Director gave survey results for grocery store at White Lake Commons
8. Approved Liquor License for Buck Shots Bar and Grill at 7048 Andersonville Road
9. Authorized bid process for Senior Center Van
10. Tabled posting of replacement position for Senior Coordinator
11. Approved HR Director as full-time employee
12. Update report on Telecom negotiations
13. Approved motion to continue meeting past 10:00 p.m.
14. Approved motion to go into Closed Session to discuss pending litigation
15. Reopened Regular Meeting at 10:52 p.m.
16. Statements and Correspondence
17. Meeting adjourned at 11:07 p.m.