June 14, 2010 meeting Synopsis
June 23, 2010 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
June 14, 2010 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Eschmann, Skornicka, Green, Nivelt, Batten, Champion, Quisenberry
1) Approved agenda with the deletion of item B under New Business.
2) Approved minutes of the May 24, 2010 Village Council meeting.
3) Approved minutes of the May 24, 2010 Village Council Special meeting.
4) Approved minutes of the June 2, 2010 Village Council Special meeting.
a. OTV Monthly Board Report – June 2010
b. Fire Department Expenditures – June 2010
c. Brandon Township Minutes – May 3, 2010
6) Approved disbursements in the amount of $11,955.52.
7) Received DDA update.
8) Received DPW update.
9) Held Public Hearing for 2010/2011 fiscal year budget.
10) Approved the Motion to hire Larry Brown as Village Manager at the bi-weekly rate of $1730.00.
11) Approved the Motion to allow Leahpar Productions to film in the Village as outlined in the letter of intent and schedule as presented provided the release/agreements with property owners are signed and given to the Village office.
12) Approved the Motion to contribute $700.00 to the Greater Ortonville Area Chamber of Commerce to support the Ortonville Fireworks 2010 fund. .
13) Meeting Adjourned at 7:45p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 6-19-10