SYNOPSIS JUNE 15, 2010 meeting
June 23, 2010 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
JUNE 15, 2010
1. The regular meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:30 p.m., at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Roll Call: Present: VanderVeen, Lohmeier, Wallace, Petterson, Carson, Wagner
3. The Agenda was amended by moving item #7 to #5.
4. Public Forum opened and citizens were given an opportunity to address the Board.
5. The minutes of May 18, 2010, were approved under the Consent Agenda.
6. DTE Second Sound Stage was postponed for further review and clarification.
7. The Parks and Master Plan update was presented and Carlisle Wortman was directed to continue the update, confer with the Task Force and report back to the Board.
8. Approved First Reading of an Amendment to the Links of Independence PUD.
9. Awarded bid for Clintonville Road Safety Path to Italia Construction, Inc., in the amount of $191,248.90.
10. Approved purchase of Backup Software from ARX in the amount of $4,588.35.
11. Approved posting of Clerk position in DPW.
12. Approved Fireworks on Lake Oakland.
13. Approved Fireworks at Clintonwood Park.
14. Approved Accounts Payable Check Run.
15. Approved Agreement for Professional Services and Grant Application for Wellhead Protection.
16. Statements and Correspondence
17. The regular meeting adjourned at 10:22 p.m.