SYNOPSIS on June 9, 2010 meeting
June 23, 2010 - CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF OXFORD
COUNTY OF OAKLAND MICHIGAN
Of the Regular Meeting of the Charter Township of Oxford Board of Trustees held on June 9, 2010 at the Oxford Township Fire Hall.
PRESENT: Supervisor Dunn, Clerk Wright, Treasurer Ferrari, Trustee Bellairs, Trustee Cryderman, Trustee Bunting and Trustee Spisz.
The following actions were taken:
• Approved the agenda as presented.
• Approved the Consent Agenda as amended.
• Approved and adopted the rezoning of approximately 1.51 acres, currently zoned C1 and RO to C2, creating a new parcel #04-22-101-004.
• Tabled the First Reading of proposed Ordinance No. 103.003 (Land Division) and sent it back to the Planning Commission for review, to be brought back to the Township Board at the July 14, 2010 Township Board meeting.
• Approved and adopted Ordinance No. 104A.005 (Acreage Division).
• Tabled the NOTA Intergovernmental Contracted Services Agreement for one month.
• Tabled the Police Department Budget matters until a special meeting on June 16, 2010.
• Authorized the Cemetery Committee to solicit bids for structural engineering for the mausoleum at the cemetery (Oxford Cemetery-north side).
• Tabled the payment of Land Division Fees.
• Approved the fee adjustments as noted in a May 14, 2010 letter from Carlisle-Wortman Associates, Inc.
• Directed the Planning Commission and the Ordinance Review Sub Committee to review the current Oxford Township Ordinance and propose an update relative to medical marijuana by the July 14, 2010 Township Board Meeting.
• Authorized the transfer of $79,150.00 from fund equity into the Safety Path Fund.
• Approved the Regular Bills as presented.
• Approved the Carlisle-Wortman bills as presented.
• Approved the Giffels-Webster bills as presented.
• Approved the Rentrop & Morrison bills as presented.
• Meeting was adjourned at 10:03 pm.
Curtis W. Wright
Oxford Township Clerk
300 Dunlap Road
P.O. Box 3
Oxford, MI 48371
248-628-9787, ext. 5
Publish: Oxford Leader: June 23, 2010