June 21, 2010 Meeting Synopsis
July 07, 2010 - Township of Addison
Board of Trustees
Addison Township Board of Trustees June 21, 2010 meeting synopsis. The meeting was held at the Addison Township Complex, located at 1440 Rochester Rd. Leonard, MI. 48367. Phone 248-628-3317 The following Board members were present: Supervisor Pearson, Clerk Bennett, Treasurer Alberty, Trustee Boehmer, Trustee Brakefield, Trustee Gierak and Trustee Sutphin. The following action was taken:
Approval of agenda as presented
· Public Hearings and resolutions for Special Assessment Districts Private Roads.
Approved resolution for H. Eddy drive SAD
Approved resolution for Ridgemont SAD
Approved resolution for Peninsula and Manotic area SAD
Approved resolution for Milmine, Arch and Race area SAD
· Approved the consent agenda consisting of: Minutes: May 17, 2010,Bills as paid for May 2010, Addison Oaks fireworks rescheduled July 3, 2010, NOTA dues $5,412.50 # 101.103.884.001and MTA dues $5,616.94 #101.103.958.000
· Approved resolution adopting the Land Acquisition #TF09-033, Trask Property 05-10-100-001.
· Approved request for Township Complex park/gazebo use from the Friends of the Library for music in the park night.
· Approved Fire Department expenditures; Hurst MOC Cutters from capital #204.304.974.000 - $5400.00 and Special Response Unit (SRU)trailer from capital #204.304.974.000 - $4550.00
· Approved Resolution Health Insurance rates and employee contribution for 2010
· Approved Emergency/Temporary Assessing contract.
Pauline Bennett, Township of Addison Clerk
1440 Rochester Rd. Leonard, MI. 48367
Publish: July 7, 2010
Posted: June 29, 2010