Council meeting July 12, 2010 Synopsis
July 21, 2010 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Village Council meeting July 12, 2010 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Skornicka, Green, Batten, Nivelt, Quisenberry
Absent: Champion (with notice), Eschmann (with notice)
1) Approved agenda as presented.
2) Approved minutes of the June 28, 2010 Village Council meeting.
a. Fire Department Expenditures
b. Brandon Township Minutes – June 7, 2010
c. Cable Bank Account Detail.
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $145,978.03.
5) Approved the Motion to direct Manager Brown to develop a specific capital spending plan not to exceed $80,000 from fund equity.
6) Approved the Resolution designating Larry brown Street administrator as presented.
7) Approved the Motion to have Lewis and Knopf conduct the annual audit on September 16 and 17, 2010.
8) Approved the Motion for the Special Permit for Park/Parade use for Bike night on July 16, 2010.
9) Meeting Adjourned at 7:24p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 7-17-10