SYNOPSIS of AUGUST 10, 2010 meeting
August 18, 2010 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
AUGUST 10, 2010
1. The regular meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:30 p.m., at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call: Present: VanderVeen, Wallace, Carson, Lohmeier, Rosso, Petterson,
4. Approved motion appointing Trustee Rosso to chair the meeting in the absence of the Supervisor.
5. The Agenda was approved as submitted.
6. Public Forum opened and closed at 7:36 p.m.
7. Approved motion that the Township of Independence contract with Mr. John Lamerato as a budgetary consultant at the rate of $75.00 per hour
8. Approve motion that the following be on all future Agendas: "Review of the Supervisor's specific proposals for putting the 2010 Budget into projected balance"
9 Finance presented options for reducing 2011 budget for consideration of the Board.
10. HR Director explained those suggested budget reductions in terms of union contracts.
11. Meeting adjourned at 9:28 p.m.
Published: 8/18/2010 Township Clerk