August 16, 2010 and July 19, 2010 Meeting Synopsis
August 25, 2010 - Township of Addison
Board of Trustees
Addison Township Board of Trustees August 16, 2010 and July 19, 2010 meeting synopsis. The meeting was held at the Addison Township Complex, located at 1440 Rochester Rd. Leonard, MI. 48367. The following Board members were present: Supervisor Pearson, Clerk Bennett, Treasurer Alberty, Trustee Boehmer, Trustee Brakefield, Trustee Gierak and Trustee Sutphin. The following action was taken:
August 16 2010:
· Approved the agenda as presented
· Held a Public Hearing and approved a Resolution for Indian Lake Improvement SAD.
· Approved the Consent Agenda consisting of the Minutes for July 19, 2010. And Bills as paid for July 2010.
July 19, 2010:
· Approved the agenda with two additions; #5 Fireworks display at Addison Oaks. #6 NOTA request for third quarter dues.
· Held Public Hearings and approved Resolutions for Special Assessment Districts for the following; Private Roads H. Eddy Drive and Ridgemont. Light Districts Peninsula and Manotic and Milmine, Arch and Race area.
· Approved Consent Agenda consisting of the following; Minutes: June 19, 2010, Bills as paid for June 2010, Oxford Addison Youth Assistance sponsorship dues for $5385.00, NOTA sponsorship dues second quarter for $5412.50 and Polly Ann Trail sponsorship funding for $1982.75.
· Approved Appointments to the Planning Commission Lawrence Smith, Gene Louwaert and Joe Schnur , Park Committee Eric Eisenhart and Fire Board Mark Smith
· Approved the Resolution for a Moratorium. (MMMA)
· Approved fireworks display at Addison Oaks.
· Approved NOTA request for third quarter dues.
Copies of the minutes or drafts are available at the Township offices during business hours for review or purchase.
Pauline Bennett, Township of Addison Clerk
1440 Rochester Rd. Leonard, MI. 48367
Publish: August 25, 2010
Posted: August 23, 2010