Council meeting August 23, 2010 Synopsis
September 01, 2010 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting August 23, 2010 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Skornicka, Green, Nivelt, Champion, Eschmann, Quisenberry
Absent: Batten (with notice)
1) Approved agenda as presented.
2) Approved minutes of the July 26, 2010 Village Council meeting.
a. Treasurer's Report
b. Fire Department Expenditures – July 2010
c. Fire Department Report – June 2010
d. Fire Department Report – July 2010
e. Brandon Township Minutes – June 7, 2010
f. OTV Monthly Report – August 2010
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $15,625.32
5) Received DDA Update
6) Received DPW Update
7) Approved the Motion to leave the traffic signal at Mill and South Street in the four way blinking system it is currently in.
8) Approved the Motion to accept the road-resurfacing bid of Cadillac Asphalt LLC for items A-D in the amount of $53,920 and further move to have Cadillac Asphalt LLC apply a leveling course to Narrin Street at a price of $64.90 a ton, total not to exceed $6400.00, the exact amount to be determined my Manager Brown at the time of application.
9) Approved the Motion approving the appointment of Paul Amori to the DDA Board of Directors.
10) Approved the Motion approving the Parade Permit for Septemberfest as presented.
11) Approved the Motion approving the parade route for the Crop Walk as presented.
12) Discussed Septemberfest activities the Village Council would be participating in.
13) Meeting Adjourned at 7:50 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 8-28-10