SYNOPSIS SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
September 15, 2010 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
1. The regular meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:30 p.m., at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Trustee Wallace was appointed to act as Secretary for the meeting
3. Roll Call: Present: Lohmeier, Carson, Wagner, Rosso, Petterson, Wallace
There was a quorum
4. The Agenda was approved as submitted.
5. Public Forum opened and citizens were given an opportunity to address the Board.
6. The following items were moved to the end of the meeting:
a. Regular Meeting Minutes of August 4, 2010
b. Accounts Payable Check Run
7. Approved Budget Adjustments for 2010.
8. Approved Library Closed Dates for 2011.
9. Approved adding further discussion of the millage rates at the September 14th meeting.
10. Approved adding a public hearing of the 2011 millage rates at the September 21st meeting.
11. Approved adding the approval of the 2011 millage rates to the September 21st meeting.
12. Approved Minutes of August 4, 2010 with correction.
13. Approved Accounts Payable Check Run.
14. Closing Statements.
15. Meeting adjourned at 9:15 p.m.