SYNOPSIS Of the Regular Meeting of the Charter Township of Oxford Board of Trustees, September 8, 2010
September 15, 2010 - CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF OXFORD
COUNTY OF OAKLAND MICHIGAN
SYNOPSIS Of the Regular Meeting of the Charter Township of Oxford Board of Trustees held on September 8, 2010 at the Oxford Veterans Memorial Building, 28 N. Washington St., Oxford, MI 48371 (2nd floor).
PRESENT: Supervisor Dunn, Clerk Wright, Treasurer Ferrari, Trustee Bellairs, Trustee Cryderman, Trustee Bunting and Trustee Spisz.
The following actions were taken:
• Approved the agenda as amended.
• Approved the Consent Agenda as presented.
• Adopted the Local Governing Body Resolution for Charitable Gaming Licenses request from Orion, Oxford Mother and Unborn Baby Care, Inc.
• Approved the naming of the circular drive in the with the placement of two (2) signs on the new south drive of North Oxford Cemetery naming it Mark Hickmott Drive and to authorize an expenditure not to exceed $250.00 to be paid from the Unallocated Public Relations account #101-299-880.000.
• Tabled the issue regarding the Seymour Lake Road/West Burdick Street Tri-Party Funding Project and consult with the Township Engineer to see how the proposed reconstruction could benefit the Township.
• Meeting was adjourned at 8:05 pm.
Curtis W. Wright
Oxford Township Clerk
300 Dunlap Road
P.O. Box 3
Oxford, MI 48371
248-628-9787, ext. 5
Publish: Oxford Leader: September 15, 2010