September 20, 2010 meeting synopsis
September 29, 2010 - Township of Addison
Board of Trustees
Addison Township Board of Trustees September 20, 2010 meeting synopsis. The meeting was held at the Addison Township Complex, located at 1440 Rochester Rd. Leonard, MI. 48367. The following Board members were present: Supervisor Pearson, Clerk Bennett, Treasurer Alberty, Trustee Boehmer, Trustee Brakefield, Trustee Gierak and Trustee Sutphin. The following action was taken:
• Approved the agenda as presented.
• Field a Public Hearing and approved the Resolution for Indian Lake Improvement SAD.
• Approved the consent agenda consisting of minutes: August 16, 2010, Bills as paid for August
2010 and Polly Ann Trailway dues $1982.75.
• Introduced a Farmland and Open Space Preservation Application: 05.08.100.002.
• Approved the Konica Minolta Copier 60 month lease, maintenance contract and order agreement.
• Approved the Resolution for the L-4029 and Special Assessment Districts.
• Approved the Fire Department expenditure for an extractor; 55101.00 from 204.304.974.000.
• Approved the Resolution adopting the Electric and Gas Franchise Ordinance.
• Approved the Arnold School Renovation specifications and seated bid process.
• Approved the expenditure for the M-100 Election equipment $5,095.00 from 101.191.930.000.
Pauline Bennett, Township of Addison Clerk 248-628-3317
Publish: September 29, 2010