Council meeting September 27, 2010 Synopsis
October 06, 2010 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Village Council meeting September 27, 2010 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Skornicka, Champion, Batten, Eschmann, Quisenberry
Absent: Nivelt (with notice), Green (with notice)
1) Approved agenda as presented.
2) Approved minutes of the September 13, 2010 Village Council meeting.
a. Treasurer's Report – August 2010
b. Fire Department Expenditures – September 2010
c. Cable Bank Account Detail -August 30, 2010
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $4,267.62
5) Received DPW Update
6) Approved the Motion to return NSP program income to Oakland County as originally agreed.
7) Approved the Motion to accept the 2011 insurance proposal from Michigan Township Participating Plan at $8,879.00.
8) Approved the Motion approving the Emergency Minor Home Repair Program for the 2010 CDBG program year as presented.
9) Approved the Motion to hold Trick-or-Treating from 6:30 to 7:30 on Sunday, October 31, 2010, completely close the streets indicated and continue with the candy collection and distribution program as well as bonfire with cider and doughnuts.
10) Approved the Motion to table the approval for Al Serra to distribute candy from their truck to the next Village Council meeting on October 11, 2010.
11) Approved the Motion approving the request to hang the banner for St. Anne's Haunted Forest at Wojo's Greenhouse as presented.
12) Meeting Adjourned at 7:45 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website at www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 10-2-10