SENIOR CENTER SNOW REMOVAL
October 13, 2010 - REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
SENIOR CENTER SNOW REMOVAL FOR THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
Edna Burton Senior Center – 345 Ball Street
SENIOR CENTER WINTER MAINTENANCE
· Plow parking lots after it has snowed 1" or more
· Remove snow from sidewalks, walkways and ramp areas after it has snowed 1" or more
· Apply salt to sidewalks, walkways and ramp areas after plowing or if it snows less than 1"
· Morning applications of salt should occur before 10:00 a.m.
Please provide a seasonal price for snow removal and per application price for salt.
* Contractors must be licensed and insured including workman's compensation for employees.
* This will be a two year proposal beginning November 15, 2010 through April 15, 2012
* Payment will be made upon receipt of 5 monthly invoices December through April.
Sealed bids may be mailed or delivered personally to the office of Brandon Township Clerk B. Jean McCreery, CMC by 10:30 a.m., Local Time on Friday, October 22, 2010, at the following address
Charter Township of Brandon
Attn: B. Jean McCreery, CMC
395 Mill St.
PO Box 929
Ortonville, MI 48462
At which time and place all bids will be publicly opened and read at 11:00 am. The proposal shall be placed in a sealed envelope including all enclosures and labeled as follows:
"ATTENTION: CLERK'S OFFICE"
FOR SENIOR CENTER SNOW REMOVAL"
BRANDON TOWNSHIP, MICHIGAN"
Brandon Township reserves the right to waive any informality in any proposal or to reject any or all proposals, in whole or in part, should it be deemed in the Township's best interests to do so.
All proposals shall remain firm for a period of sixty (60) calendar days after official opening of bids.
Brandon Township is an equal opportunity employer, businesses owned by women or minorities are strongly encouraged to bid.
Posted by B. Jean McCreery, CMC, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462
Publish in The Citizen 10-9-10