Council meeting October 11, 2010 Synopsis
October 13, 2010 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Village Council meeting October 11, 2010 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Skornicka, Champion, Batten, Nivelt, Green, Quisenberry
Absent: Eschmann (with notice)
1) Approved agenda as presented.
2) Approved minutes of the September 27, 2010 Village Council meeting.
a. Fire Department Expenditures – September 2010
b. Brandon Township Regular Meeting – September 7, 2010
c. Brandon Township Special Meeting/Budget Workshop – September 7, 2010
d. Cable Bank Account Detail
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $45, 230.00.
5) Received DDA Update
6) Received DPW Update
7) Failed to approve the Motion for the request from Al Serra to pass out candy during Trick-or-Treating.
8) Received a presentation from the Lion's Club for the Harlem Ambassador Community Event.
9) Approved the Motion adopting the Performance Resolution for Governmental Agencies as presented.
10) Discussed 2011 CDBG Allocations.
11) Discussed the removal of a tree on Schoolhouse Street – No action taken.
12) Meeting Adjourned at 7:56 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 10-16-10