soliciting bids for a 3 year janitorial services at the Oakland County Sheriff Department sub-station
October 20, 2010 - CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF OXFORD
N O T I C E
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
The Oxford Township Board of Trustees is currently soliciting bids for a 3 year janitorial services at the Oakland County Sheriff Department sub-station located at 2119 N. Lapeer Road. The successful contractor must be bonded and provide liability insurance in an amount of $100,000. The contract must specify the general cleaning of the offices one (1) day per week after 5:00 p.m. Contractor will provide all supplies, materials, and equipment needed to provide proper housekeeping services.
Cleaning shall include:
- Dusting and vacuuming the entire office
- Sweep all resilient, aggregate and other hard surface floors, damp or wet mop all floors and chair mats using approved cleaners/disinfectants according to specific area
- Clean building entrance door glass (inside & out), including side lighters, and office glass partitions.
- Maintain all exterior entranceways: sweep around outside of building at all entrances, including around trash containers, and removal of any debris.
- Restrooms: clean, disinfect and sanitize, clean and polish mirrors and metal plumbing fixtures
- Clean and sanitize all drinking fountains and spot clean adjacent walls
- Emptying all trash cans
- Dust all horizontal surfaces and damp wipe spills
- Spot clean walls, cabinets, light switches, doors and door jams
- Dust and vacuum window blinds, drapery, and all upholstered furniture
- Other miscellaneous cleaning as requested
Sealed bids shall be submitted to Township Clerk, 300 Dunlap, P.O. Box 3, Oxford MI 48371 on or before 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 27, 2010 with bids being reviewed at 10:00 a.m., Thursday, October 28, 2010, at the Oxford Township Office, 300 Dunlap, Oxford, MI 48371. For additional information, please contact the Township Supervisor's office at (248) 628-9787 X6.
PUBLISHED:OXFORD LEADER 10/13/10 and 10/20/10
POSTED : OXFORD TOWNSHIP
VILLAGE OF OXFORD
OXFORD VILLAGE POLICE DEPARTMENT