SYNOPSIS Of the Regular Meeting on October 13, 2010
October 27, 2010 - CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF OXFORD
COUNTY OF OAKLAND MICHIGAN
Of the Regular Meeting of the Charter Township of Oxford Board of Trustees held on October 13, 2010 at the Oxford Veterans Memorial Building, 28 N. Washington St., Oxford, MI 48371 (2nd floor).
PRESENT: Supervisor Dunn, Clerk Wright, Treasurer Ferrari, Trustee Bellairs, Trustee Cryderman, Trustee Bunting and Trustee Spisz.
The following actions were taken:
• Approved the agenda as amended.
• Approved the Consent Agenda as presented.
• Approved the hiring of Sarah Racer to fill the vacant position of full-time Firefighter/Paramedic.
• Directed Clerk Wright to send a letter to Village Manager Young declining the request to spend Tri-Party funds on Seymour Lake Road/West Burdick St.
• Approved $4,500.00 for the Mickelson Shores pump station to be paid out of the Water Fund.
• Approved the Agreement between the Village of Oxford and the Charter Township of Oxford to provide Village water to the Oxford Middle School, with additions.
• Approved the Resolution for Charitable Gaming License for The Fouty Foundation, and authorized Clerk Wright to sign the Resolution on the behalf of the Charter Township of Oxford.
• Approved the payment of $8,305.00 for the 2011 Oxford Addison Youth Assistance sponsorship.
• Approved the Professional Computer Services Agreement with Tech Resources for a three (3)-year period beginning November 9, 20101 and expiring November 15, 2013.
• Approved Change Order #8 in the amount of $18,795.45 for the W. Drahner Road Sidewalk.
• Adopted the Oxford Township Safety Path Master Plan along with the revised priority listing.
• Amended the zoning application fee for Land Improvement and applications for License to Operate Model Home or Temporary Sales Offices to reflect the current rate of $115.00, effective October 13, 2010.
• Approved the Land Division fees and Zoning Board of Appeals fees for parcel 04-09-101-001, owned by Levy, be invoiced to the First Department as recommended by Supervisor Dunn.
• Approved the 2010 Delinquent Water Resolution as presented in the amount of $4,529.82 and authorized it to be placed on the 2010 Winter Tax Roll.
• Approved the 2010 Delinquent Water Tap Resolution as presented in the amount of $2,132.33 and authorized it to be placed on the 2010 Winter Tax Roll.
• Approved the 2010 Lake Level Real Property Assessments in the amount of $14,855.17 and authorized it to be placed on the 2010 Winter Tax Roll.
• Approved the 2010 Delinquent Road Paving and Oxford Multi-Lakes Levels Resolution in the amount of $12,986.19 and authorized it to be placed on the 2010 Winter Tax Roll.
• Approved the 2010 Delinquent Indianwood Lake Level Assessment in the amount of $1,113.78 and authorized it to be placed on the 2010 Winter Tax Roll.
• Set the Halloween (Trick-or-Treating) hours for Oxford Township from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm on Sunday, October 31, 2010.
• Authorized Supervisor Dunn to sign the Annual Application and Permit for Miscellaneous Operations in the State Trunk Line Right-of-Way.
• Meeting was adjourned at 8:55 pm.
Curtis W. Wright
Oxford Township Clerk
300 Dunlap Road
P.O. Box 3
Oxford, MI 48371
248-628-9787, ext. 5
Publish: Oxford Leader: October 27, 2010