Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a Public Hearing November 17, 2010
November 03, 2010 - zoning board of appeals
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Charter Township of Brandon Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a Public Hearing November 17, 2010 at 7:30 P.M. at Brandon Township Offices, 395 Mill Street, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 to hear the following appeals.
1) Appeal # 013-10 Sidwell # 03-02-300-021
Name: Charles Lambert
Address: 1184 Connell Road
Request: To use existing barn for personal property storage.
2) Appeal # 014-10 Sidwell # 03-19-430-020
Name: Ronald Thyrion
Address: 358 E. Glass Road
Request: Applicant request a variance to construct a shed in the front yard of their home (by ordinance a detached building cannot be located in front yard).
3) Appeal # 015-10 Sidwell # 03-28-400-022
Name: Kirk Barrick
Address: 2707 Seymour Lake Road
Request: Applicant request two variances:
1. Applicant request variance of 192 square feet to build detached garage 1200 square feet. By ordinance he is allowed an additional 1008 sq foot.
2. Applicant request a variance on the east side yard of 15 feet to build a detached garage 10 feet from property line. By ordinance 25 feet is required.
4) Appeal # 016-10 Sidwell # 03-19-127-011
Name: Dollar General/Northern Signs
Location: 1351 S. Ortonville Road
Request: Applicant request a building sign 78 square feet in size, which requires a variance of 46 square feet. By ordinance 32 square feet is allowed.
Any further information regarding the above hearing may be obtained at the Brandon Township Planning & Building Department during regular office hours, or telephone 627-4916 & 627-4917.
Publish in The Citizen 10-30-10