SYNOPSIS of NOVEMBER 3, 2010
November 10, 2010 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
NOVEMBER 3, 2010
1. The regular meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:30 p.m., at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call: Present: VanderVeen, Wallace, Rosso, Lohmeier, Petterson, Carson, Wagner
3. The agenda was amended to add 8. Hiring of Deputy Supervisor.
4. The Public Forum opened and closed with no one speaking.
5. Under Consent Agenda the Regular Meeting Minutes of October 5, 2010, were approved and the Check Run was removed to the end of the meeting.
6. The Public Hearing on Clarkston Ranch Estates Lighting Improvement and Special Assessment opened at 7:34 p.m. and closed at 7:50 p.m.
7. Approved Resolution to Proceed with the Clarkston Ranch Estates Lighting Improvement Special Assessment District
8. Discussion with DPW Director on CAMS – Water and Sewer Storm Data Conversion
9. Discussion and suggestions on the Information Systems Usage Policy
10. Approved Bid award for new roof on Lakeview Room at Baycourt Park for $13,175 and approved fund transfer from equipment line item
11. Presentation of Third Quarter Investment Report
12. Approved motion to post Investment Report on Township Website
13. Approved motion to accept Investment Report
14. Approved motion to extend meeting past 10 p.m.
15. Approved modification of health care benefits for Supervisor, Clerk and Treasurer after 16 years of service
16. Amend Treasurers Budget an additional $6,100.00 for new Deputy Treasurer
17. Approved Check Run
18. Meeting adjourned at 11:40 p.m.