NOVEMBER 9, 2010 SYNOPSIS
November 17, 2010 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
NOVEMBER 9, 2010
1. The regular meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:30 p.m., at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call: Present: VanderVeen, Wallace, Rosso, Lohmeier, Petterson, Carson, Wagner
3. The Agenda was approved as submitted.
4. The Public Forum opened and closed with no one speaking.
5. Approved motion setting water rate increase, effective November 15, 2010, from $1.64 per 100 cubic feet to $1.89 per 100 cubic feet.
6. DPW Director gave a brief overview of her Capital Improvement Plan and 3-Year Budget.
7. Finance Administrator will analyze the present numbers and provide the Board with the Monthly Budget Update.
8. Finance Administrator presented 2011 Budget and highlighted changes.
9. Approved motion to review Year-to-Date Budget and outstanding 2009 Audit Questions on November 16, 2010.
10. Approved creation of Deputy Supervisor position at $30.00 per hour for a six month period not to exceed $15,000 and under the control of the Township Board budget.
11. Statements & correspondence.
12. Meeting adjourned at 9:17 p.m.