Orion Township Public Library
synopsis october 21, 2010
November 17, 2010 - synopsis
Orion township library board Meeting
october 21, 2010
Present: MaryAnne Thorndycraft, James Abramczyk, Mary Pergeau, Jim Phillips, Mike Luna, trustees; Linda Sickles, director.
Meeting called to order at 6:30 p.m.
1. Agenda approved as amended
2. Consent agenda approved
3. Call to Public: none present
4. Circulation stats down 2.57% from previous year.
5. Calendar of library closings for 2011 to include one staff furlough day to help cover budget shortfall approved
6. Exterior and site lighting energy conserving renovation and upgrade proposal approved
7. Recommendation from Board Development Committee to ask Bert Quinn to serve on the library board approved
8. Finance committee meeting scheduled for 11/8 at 4:30 pm
9. Policy committee meeting scheduled for 11/8 at 5:30 pm
10. Human Resources committee meeting scheduled for 11/8 at 6:30 pm
Meeting adjourned at 9:20 p.m.
The next regular meeting of the Orion Township Public Library Board is Thursday, November 18, 2010 in the conference room of the library at 6:30 p.m.
Linda Sickles, Director