SYNOPSIS of NOVEMBER 16, 2010 meeting
November 24, 2010 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
NOVEMBER 16, 2010
1. The regular meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:33 p.m., at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call: Present: Lohmeier, Petterson, Rosso,
Wallace, Carson, Wagner
There was a quorum.
3. Approved Motion to have presentation of job description of Deputy Supervisor on the December 7th Agenda.
4. The agenda was approved as submitted.
5. The Public Forum opened and closed with no one speaking.
6. The Consent Agenda was approved:
a. Accounts Payable Check Run
7. Approved motion to ratify the Clerk to set the Public Hearing for the 2011 Budget.
8. Approved motion to set another Public Hearing for the 2011 Budget for December 7th.
9. The Public Hearing for the 2011 Budget opened at 7:44 p.m. and closed at 8:16 p.m.
10. The Public Hearing for the CDBG Funding Application opened at 8:17 p.m. and closed at 8:24 p.m.
11. Approved CDBG Funding Application.
12. Motion to review outstanding 2009 Audit Items at December 7th meeting.
13. Discussion and review of the 2010 Budget Year-to-Date.
14. Discussion regarding 2011 Budget.
15. Discussion regarding Parks and Recreation's scenarios.
16. Motion to extend meeting approved at 10:45 p.m.
17. Further discussion regarding Parks and Recreation.
18. Closing Statements.
19. Meeting Adjourned at 11:00 p.m.