SYNOPSIS OF MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2010 meeting
December 15, 2010 - SYNOPSIS OF
ATLAS TOWNSHIP BOARD
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2010
Meeting convened at 7:00 pm.
The following motions were made, supported and carried at Atlas Township Board Regular meeting.
1. Motion carried to approve November 22, 2010 meeting agenda.
2. Motion carried to approve October 18, 2010 regular meeting minutes.
3. Motion carried to accept Treasurer's Report.
4. Motion carried to adopt 2011 Federal Guidelines for property exemption.
5. Motion carried to approve and renew contract for personal property assessor.
6. Motion carried to award Goodrich Library Repair Contract to Brook Valley Homes.
7. Motion carried to ascertain more information regarding closure of 9045 Perry Rd.
8. Motion carried to approve contract with Genesee County Sheriff's Department.
9. Motion carried to adopt 2011 Meeting Calendar and Calendar of Days Closed.
10. Motion carried to set a Public Hearing at 6:30 p.m. January 17, 2011 for Special Assessment for Lake Shinanguag Aqua Weed.
Meeting adjourned at 9:03 p.m.
Shirley Kautman-Jones, Atlas Township Supervisor. Full copy of minutes available at Clerk's Office, Atlas Township Hall, 7386 Gale Road, Goodrich, MI 48438 (810) 636-2548.
Publish in The Citizen 12-11-10