SYNOPSIS DECEMBER 7, 2010 meeting
December 15, 2010 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
DECEMBER 7, 2010
1. The regular meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:30 p.m., at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call: Present: VanderVeen, Wallace, Rosso, ` Lohmeier, Petterson, Carson, Wagner
4. The Agenda was approved as submitted.
5. The Public Forum opened at 7:31 p.m. and closed at 7:34 p.m.
6. Public Hearing on the 2011 Budget opened at 7:35 p.m. and closed at 7:50 p.m.
7. Approved motion to apply for grant for Sashabaw Road Improvement at a cost of $250.00.
8. Township Attorney presented an update of Avington Park Road Project.
9. Approved First Amendment to Sewer Maintenance Agreement with the City of Village of Clarkston subject to agreement with the Village
10. Presentation by Dick Carlisle of Plan for Sashabaw Road Safety Path/Upper Bushman Property
11. Approved transfer of funds for purchase of Rec Pro Membership Module for Seniors
12. Approved Green Triangle Bid Awards to Baromatic and Systematic
13. Adopted the Job Description of Deputy Supervisor
14. Approved Non-Union Employee Policy Committee members
15. Approved motion to extend meeting past 10:00 p.m.
16. Approved 2011 Budget as presented with General Appropriations as submitted by Supervisor
17. Approved minutes of October 12, October 19, and November 3, 2010
18. Approved Accounts Payable Check Run.
19. Approved motion to go into Closed Session at 11:30 p.m.
20. Came into Open Session at 11:33 p.m.
21. Approved motion to AFSCME Grievance Settlement.
22. Approved motion to Dismissal of Teamster's ULP.
23. Meeting Adjourned at 11:35 p.m.