December 20, 2010 Meeting Synopsis
January 05, 2011 - Township of Addison
Board of Trustees
Addison Township Board of Trustees December 20, 2010 meeting synopsis. The meeting was held at the Addison Township Complex, located at 1440 Rochester Rd. Leonard, MI. 48367. The following Board members were present: Supervisor Pearson, Clerk Bennett, Treasurer Alberty, Trustee Boehmer, Trustee Brakefield and Trustee Gierak. The following action was taken:
· Approved the agenda as presented.
· Approved the consent agenda consisting of the following items and with an amendment to the OLSHA agreement; minutes for November 15, 2010, bills as paid for November 2010, Clinton River Watershed dues $450.00 from 101.103.884.002 and OLSHA agreement.
· Moved to deny the resolution prohibiting the sale or early sale of liquor on Sunday.
· Approved the resolution and contract for NO-HAZ 2011.
· Indian Lake SAD Inter-local agreement with two amendments.
· Approved the posting of a Part-Time clerical position and the notice.
· Approved the employee manual amendments for the Fire Department.
· Approved Budget amendment for the Fire Department.
· Approved resolution for ballot layout and programming agreement.
· Approved the resolution authorizing the opt-in provision for Consolidated Elections.
· Approved recommendation of appointments to the Zoning Board of Appeals, Board of Review and Park Committee.
Township of Addison Clerk 248-628-3317
Publish: January 5, 2011