Orion Township Public Library
Meeting synopsis March 17, 2011
March 30, 2011 - synopsis
Orion township library board
march 17, 2011
Present: MaryAnne Thorndycraft, James Abramczyk, Mary Pergeau, Jim Phillips, Mike Luna, Bert Quinn, trustees; Linda Sickles, director.
Meeting called to order at 6:34 p.m.
1. Agenda approved
2. Audit presentation for the year ended December 31, 2010. Motion to receive and file audit approved
3. Consent agenda approved
4. Call to Public: none present
5. Circulation stats down 4.31% from previous year
6. MelCat usage up 24.79%
7. Amended 2011 budget approved
8. Motion to reject proposals for HVAC upgrade and director will solicit additional bids to local contractors approved.
9. Friends of the Library have an ongoing booksale and are planning another basket raffle.
10. Fund Development meeting 4/11/11/at 5 p.m.
11. April 10-16 National Library Week
Meeting adjourned at 8:25 p.m.
The next regular meeting of the Orion Township Public Library Board is Thursday, April 21, 2011 in the conference room of the library at 6:30 p.m.
Linda Sickles, Director