Council meeting March 28, 2011 Synopsis
April 06, 2011 - Village of Ortonville
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting March 28, 2011 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Skornicka, Waters, Baker, Champion, Eschmann, Peters, Wills
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the minutes of the February 28, 2011 Village Council meeting
Treasurer's Report February 2011
Fire Department Expenditures March 2011
Brandon Township Regular Meeting Minutes February 7, 2011
Brandon Township Special Meeting Minutes February 7, 2011
Brandon Township Special Meeting Minutes February 23, 2011
Brandon Township Regular Meeting Minutes March 7, 2011
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $43,942.57
5) Received a C.E.R.T. presentation from Lee Stewart
6) Passed the Motion approving the Brandon Township Fire Department 2011 Full-Time Employee Benefits.
7) Passed the Motion approving the Brandon Township Fire Department 2011 Part-Time Employee Benefits.
8) Approved the Motion to open the Skate Park on April 1, 2011 and operate in the same manner as last year.
9) Discussed the Cable Station Relocation
10) Discussed the potential use of Doggie Clean-Up Stations throughout the Village.
11) Meeting Adjourned at 9:01 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 4-02-11