Orion Township Public Library Board
synopsis April 21, 2011 meeting
May 11, 2011 - synopsis
Orion township library board
Meeting april 21, 2011
Present: MaryAnne Thorndycraft, James Abramczyk, Mary Pergeau, Jim Phillips, Mike Luna, Bert Quinn, trustees; Linda Sickles, director.
Meeting called to order at 6:46 p.m.
1. Agenda approved as amended
2. Department presentation given by Sue Quattrochi, Head of Volunteer Services
3. Consent agenda approved
4. Call to Public: none present
5. Circulation stats down 5.02% from previous year
6. MelCat usage up 1.76%
7. Online usage continues to increase
8. Library received certification for achieving the Essential & Enhanced Level of the Lirbrary of Michigan's Quality Services Audit Checklist
9. Technology Plan submitted to State
10. Friends of the Library book store a great success
11. Fund Development meeting 5/9/11 at 5 p.m. at the Clansman
Meeting adjourned at 9:10 p.m.
The next regular meeting of the Orion Township Public Library Board is Thursday, May 19, 2011 in the conference room of the library at 6:30 p.m.
Linda Sickles, Director