MAY 25, 2011 SYNOPSIS
June 01, 2011 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
MAY 25, 2011
1. The Special Meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 5:30 PM at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call: Present: Carson, Lohmeier, Pallotta, Petterson, Rosso, Wallace
There was a quorum.
4. Approval to appoint Acting Chair.
5. Approval of Agenda as amended.
AGENDA ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND ACTION:
6. Approval of request submitted by A.C.I. Films, LLC to film interior sections of Bayport Brady Lodge for an independent film. Curt Carson, Treasurer left at 6:18 PM
7. Approval of Carlisle/Wortman Associates, Inc. contract to temporarily provide building and planning administration services for the Building Department for a period not to exceed 60-days.
The meeting ADJOURNED at 6:29 PM.
Barbara A. Pallotta, CMC
Published: June 1, 2011