June 13, 2011 meeting Synopsis
June 22, 2011 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices 395 Mill St
Ortonville Village Council meeting June 13, 2011 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Waters, Peters, Baker, Skornicka, Eschmann, Champion, Wills Absent:
1) Approved the agenda as amended.
2) Approved the minutes of the May 23, 2011 Village Council meeting.
3) Approved the minutes of the May 23, 2011 Village Council Special meeting.
4) Approved the minutes of the May 31, 2011 Village Council Special meeting Budget Workshop.
Brandon Fire Department Expenditures May 2011
Brandon Township Minutes May 2, 2011
DDA Board Meeting Minutes April 18, 2011
Brandon Groveland Youth Assistance Meeting Minutes May 17, 2011
6) Approved disbursements in the amount of $10,950.67
7) Held a Public Hearing for the 2011/2012 Fiscal Year Millage and Budget.
8) Approved the Motion to table the issue of helmets for the skate park until the Village Council Meeting of June 24, 2011.
9) Approved the Motion to change the hours of the skate park on Saturday only to run from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
10) Approved the Motion allowing the Village Manager to request competitive bids for the ditching and report the results back to the Council.
11) Approved the motion to adopt the resolution to participate in Oakland County's CDBG programs as presented.
12) Meeting Adjourned at 8:25 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 6-18-11