Orion Township Library
synopsis of june 16, 2011 meeting
June 29, 2011 - synopsis
Orion township library board
june 16, 2011
Present: MaryAnne Thorndycraft, James Abramczyk, Mary Pergeau, Jim Phillips, Mike Luna, Bert Quinn, trustees; Linda Sickles, director.
Meeting called to order at 6:35 p.m.
1. Agenda approved as amended
2. Burnham & Flower Insurance Group presented the John Hancock Retirement Plan
3. Consent agenda approved
4. Call to Public: none present
5. Circulation stats down 5% from previous year
6. MelCat/Interlibrary loan activity up 43.4% from previous year
7. Head of Maintenance Services position filled.
8. Changes to the library cards & public service policies presented for Board review
9. Approved the revised non-resident card fee of $200
10. Women's Night Out program very successful
11. Succession Plan committee meeting on 6/27/11 at 5:30 p.m.
Meeting adjourned at 9:08 p.m.
The next regular meeting of the Orion Township Public Library Board is Thursday, July 21, 2011 in the conference room of the library at 6:30 p.m.
Linda Sickles, Director