SYNOPSIS of July 5, 2011 meetng
July 13, 2011 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
July 5, 2011
1. The Regular Meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:31 PM at the Independence Township Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call: Present: Carson, Lohmeier, Pallotta, Rosso, Wallace
Absent: Petterson, Wagner
There was a quorum present.
4. Approval to appoint Acting Chair.
5. The Agenda was approved as amended.
6. Public Forum opened at 7:55 PM.
7. APPROVAL of CONSENT AGENDA:
a. Resolution to declare July as Parks and Recreation Month.
b. Reimbursement to Clerk for12th Annual MAMC Conference.
8. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
a. Denial of Tri-Party Gravel Project.
Approval to table "Tri-Party Gravel Project" for further discussion.
9. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Review of 2012 Budgets for Human Resources, Supervisor, Information Technology and Township Board.
2. Acceptance of bid from Moreau Creative for 2012 Recreation Guides.
3. Update on Open Burning Study Group.
4. Approval of source of funds for cable building enhancements.
5. Approval of increase in Deputy Supervisor's hours for budget purposes.
6. No Action taken on the Oakland-Macomb Interceptor.
Approval to extend meeting past 10:00 PM.
The Regular meeting RECESSED at 10:03 PM.
The Regular meeting RECONVENED at 10:11 PM.
7. Approval of Accounts Payable Check Run in the Amount of $174,483.61.
Approval to remove "Tri-Party Gravel Project" from the table for further discussion.
Approval to go into Closed Session at 10:35 PM.
10. CLOSED SESSION
1. Approval of "Employee Conditions of Employment".
2. Approval of "Ninety (90) Day Renewable Performance Improvement Plan".
The Regular meeting RECONVENED at 12:15 AM on Wednesday, July 6, 2011.
The Regular meeting ADJOURNED at 12:22 AM on Wednesday, July 6, 2011.
Barbara A. Pallotta, CMC
Published: July 13, 2011 Township Clerk