synopsis of regular council meeting July 12, 2011
July 20, 2011 - village of oxford
synopsis of regular council meeting july 12, 2011
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for our troops in the armed forces.
2. Roll Call- Albensi, Bailey, Benner, Helmuth and President Stiles
3. Approval of Minutes- Minutes of June 28, 2011 Motion carried
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried
5. Public Hearings/Presentations-Gratitude and sincere condolences for Renee Donovan former Council President
6. Call to Public- non-agenda items
7. Consent Agenda:
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes - Motion to file - Passed
B. Board, Commission & Committee Updates: Presented information on DDA, Planning Commission, ZBA, Polly Ann Trail, NOTA, OAYA, Cable Commission.
C. Appointments to Boards and Commissions – None
CDBG update – Louck Street Sidewalk project in 2011
8. Approved Bills - Motion carried –Two bill runs dated 7.7.10 for $74,437.34 and 7.12.11 amount of $114,322.39
9. Unfinished Business- Medical Marihuana ordinance request to Planning Commission-Motion Helmuth-support Bailey six month moratorium –motion carried.
10. New Business –
a. Water Service Billing, Interruption – Policy (discussion) Motion Benner support Stiles-Ordinance unchanged until water rate study complete -Motion carried.
b. Certification of Delinquent Special Assessments-Motion Albensi second Helmuth certify $29,871.63 Delinquent Special Assessment- Motion carried.
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 7.45 pm - Motion carried.