August 15 and 24 Meeting Synopsis
September 07, 2011 - Township of Addison Board August 15 and 24 Meeting Synopsis
The Addison Township Board; Supervisor Pearson, Clerk Bennett, Treasurer Alberty Trustees - John Boehmer, Ed Brakefield, Linda Gierak and John Sutphin held a meeting on August 15 and August 24, 2011, at the Addison Township Complex, located at 1440 Rochester Rd. Leonard, MI. 48367. The following action was taken: At the regular meeting of the Board
• Amended and approved the agenda to include a resolution to establish a HAVA compliant precinct.
• Approved the Consent Agenda that consisted of the following the July 18, 2011 minutes, the bills as paid for July 2011 and a resolution for the historical marker.
• Held a Public Hearing for Special Assessment Districts (SAD) and approved a resolution for Lakeview Drive, Grampian Court and Kniard-Private Roads SAD.
• Approved a resolution the resolution opposing incorporation.
• Approved a resolution adopting the L-4029 and the Special Assessment Districts.
• Approved the resolution extending the MMMA moratorium.
• Approved a resolution to establish a HAVA compliant precinct. At the special meeting of the Board on August 24, 2011
• Approved a resolution to establish a HAVA compliant precinct. Please contact the Clerk's office if you have questions. Copies of the draft minutes are available for review or purchase at the Clerk's office.
Township of Addison Clerk
Publish: September 7, 2011.