Synopsis of August 19, 2013 meeting
September 04, 2013
Township of Addison
Board Meetings Synopsis
The Addison Township Board; it's members Supervisor Pearson, Clerk Bennett, Treasurer Fisher, Trustee Brakefield, Trustee Boehmer, Trustee Gierak and Trustee Sutphin held a regular meeting on August 19, 2013 at the Addison Township Complex, located at 1440 Rochester Rd. Leonard, MI. 48367.
The following action was taken at the meeting by the Township Board:
• Approved the agenda as presented.
• Approved the Consent Agenda consisting of the minutes for the July 15, 2013 Board meeting and bills as paid for July 2013.
• Held public hearings and approved the resolutions for Private roads SAD for Markwood Drive and Court and Lowood Trail and Charitoo Ridge.
• Appointment: Phil Marshall to the Planning Commission Partial Term: February 2016.
• Approved the Resolution adopting the L-4029 with SAD's.
• Approved the Resolution adopting Township investment policy, authorization for a local government investment agreement with Oakland County and depository designations.
Please contact the Clerk's office if you have questions @248.628.3317 ext. 16 during business hours. Copies of the draft minutes are available for review or purchase at the Clerk's office, located at the above address.
Pauline Bennett, Addison Township Clerk
Publish: September 4, 2013